Whenever I share that I’m a speaking coach, I always hear a version of…
“Omg I need you, I ramble too much.”
The struggle is real when it comes to getting your ideas out of that brain, through your mouth and easily understood by your audience.
Now the question is, how do I fix this problem?
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my specific recipe—the exact exercise that I follow and I’ve used all the time to train my mind and mouth to sync faster and get better at articulating my thoughts.
This will be the least sexy, yet most effective activity you do moving forward to get better thinking at your feet.
Tune in to learn and build the skills to help you become a more charismatic and magnetic communicator in your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Understanding WHY we ramble
- The REAL reason why we get annoyed when others ramble (it’s not what ya think)
- How to keep yourself from rambling in moments that matter
- How critical is being “concise”?
- What it takes to trust your voice and build your communication skills
- PLUS the go to drill I’ve taught thousands to get better at thinking on their feet
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- HoH Ep #202 – 5 Strategies to Supercharge Your Selling Skills
- HoH Ep #78 – Should I script my videos with a teleprompter?
- HoH Ep #18 – How to Cut the Filler Words and Embrace the Silence
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- How to Make Pro Videos with Your Phone with Michael Moore – Ep #94
- 6 Tips for Getting Started on YouTube with Expert Tasha Cochran – Ep #79
- Conquer Camera Fear & Create Engaging Videos – Ep #38
- 5 Ways to Structure Live Video Shows with Melanie Dyann Howe – Ep #34
- Practice for Success: The 4 Levels of Rehearsing for Live Presentations – Ep #04