Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Get ready for a thought-provoking conversation with the remarkable entrepreneur, Gloria Chou as we challenge the go-to definition of success and dive deep into Gloria’s transformative journey.
Gloria is an expert in helping small business owners, especially bootstrapped founders and women of color, amplify their message and be seen and heard in the world. Despite her unconventional path to the world of PR, Gloria has unlocked the secrets to success in her own unique way.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The driving force behind Gloria’s passion for helping others be seen, heard, and valued.
- A deep dive into Gloria’s early entrepreneurial days, where she shares her evolution, pivots, and the invaluable lessons she learned along the way.
- The pivotal moment that compelled Gloria to reassess her relationship with money and her tips for transitioning from a scarcity to abundance mindset.
- Insights into how Gloria shows up in her business and effectively leads her remote team.
- A fresh perspective on hustle culture and an alternative definition of success that will challenge your beliefs and inspire transformation in your own life and business.
Join Heather and Gloria as they delve into Gloria’s incredible journey, from her background as a U.S. Diplomat to the rapid growth of her own business over the past two years. This inspiring conversation will make you reevaluate your relationship with money and redefine your own path to success.
Tune in now to gain powerful insights from Gloria Chou and embark on a transformative journey to redefine success in your life and business
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
About Gloria Chou:
Gloria Chou is an award-winning Small Business PR coach and host of the top-rated Small Business PR Podcast. Her untraditional yet proven PR methods that allow anyone to gain top-tier, earned media without needing to hire an agency, have industry connections or any PR experience have been featured in Forbes, Business Insider,Crunchbase and on over 40+ podcasts.
Through her online community of mainly BIPOC and WOC founders, and signature PR Secrets Masterclass, Gloria helps early-stage founders “hack their own PR” to go from unknown, to being seen, heard, and valued with her proprietary 3-step CPR Pitching Method™ — one that’s helped 10,000+ small businesses get over a combined 1 Billion free, organic views in top tier outlets such as the New York Times, Vogue, Fast Company, Forbes and more.
As a former U.S. Diplomat that’s never worked in PR, marketing or had any industry contacts, Gloria cold-called thousands of newsrooms to crack the code on PR, and now helps other entrepreneurs do the same. Gloria’s #1 mission is to make PR more accessible so that all founders—especially those who have been marginalized and underrepresented, can learn how to grow their businesses and confidently tell their stories without breaking the bank. Gloria was also recently awarded the “Pitch Writing Expert of the Year” for 2021 as a part of the Influential Businesswomen Awards and a member of 2022’s Forbes 1000 list.
Be sure to DM her ‘Hint of Hustle’ on IG @gloriachoupr to grab her PITCHING Freebie!
Watch her FREE On-Demand Masterclass: PR Insider Secrets: How to Get Your Business Featured In The Media So That You Can Build Credibility, Visibility, and Brand Awareness