Could you accidentally be trapped in expertise overdrive? If your audience is smiling, nodding and saying, “Oh, that’s really interesting,” you’re facing a common problem of many online entrepreneurs–you’re overwhelming your audience.
And without meaning to you’re throwing up a big roadblock in achieving the results you want.
The good news is you can side step that hurdle by creating context for your audience AND connect it to your offer.
In this recast episode from The Art Of Online Business Podcast, I live coach Rick Mulready’s co-host Kwadwo (pronounced “Quayjo”), through a powerful exercise to tailor your message so your expertise never goes over your audience’s heads again.
I’ve never shared these insights on any podcast before, so bust out your notebook because you’re about to reshape the way you communicate your expertise.
This conversation is filled with GOLD and tangible messaging strategies. I can’t wait to hear how this one resonates with you.
In this podcast interview with Kwadwo, I share:
- The reason why so many online entrepreneurs struggle on how to clearly articulate their value, and oftentimes do more harm than good when they talk
- Using your voice as a powerful marketing tool
- Choosing the ‘best’ platform or the type of stage that will help you show up and speak more magnetically
- What is the ‘curse of knowledge’ and how this can wreak havoc on your messaging
- The Power of Context — getting inside your audience head
- The bridge metaphor aka the Messaging Mountain— what’s the most effective way to get people to scale the mountain
Plus see me in action as I do a live coaching session on messaging and share my step by step method + language that you can use to get that “heck yes!” response to your call-to-action
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
PREVIOUS EPISODE MENTIONED:
Enjoyed this episode? You also might love:
- Episode 211 – Serve, Speak, Transform: Creating Lasting Impact From The Stage
- Episode 205 – Speak to Sell: How to Make Money On The Back End of Speaking
- Episode 154 – Powerful Messaging Secret to Attract Clients You Actually Want to Work With
- Episode 131 – Your Perception of Fluffy Content Is Sabotaging Sales
- Episode 101 – The #1 Reason Your Message Isn’t Attracting Your Ideal Client
🔥Download 19 Simple Phrases that Convert – Using these words in your next talk will be the difference between you getting praise for sharing your expertise versus getting LEADS for it. → https://heathersager.com/magnet