Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Do you find yourself wondering if what you’re putting out online is working? Are you constantly searching for the next course or swipe to figure out the right phrasing to click with your ideal customer, but are starting to feel frustrated. You know your messaging is off, but not entirely sure why or how to fix it.
Today we’re going to dive into one of the top messaging mistakes that I see so many entrepreneurs making and more importantly, how to correct it. This is a topic I’m deeply passionate about and I hope the insights and strategies you’ll learn in this episode will empower you to start doing more thinking for yourself and your business.
- The number one reason why your messaging isn’t attracting your ideal clients
- Getting clear on your strategy and understanding how this exactly connects with your main objective
- How often should you talk about your program or product (is there such a thing as too much?)
- What’s the block that is keeping most business owners to connect in a compelling way and create a significant impact to their audience?
- Manipulation vs persuasion and why business owners need to be brave in selling
- Learn the Purposeful Speaking Triangle and start asking better questions to set yourself in motion
Books mentioned in the episode: