When was the last time you felt “stressed” in your business? Chances are: recently.
As a business owner, you might have adopted the reality that stress is just part of running a business.
I’m not here to tell you that I’ve figured out the secret formula to deal with stress (spoiler: there isn’t one), but I will serve you up some Spicy Heather coaching about the SOURCE of your biggest business stressors.
We’ll dig into the dichotomy of self-created stress vs pressure from others, plus my four non-fancy tactics for managing stress… and of course many Sager Side Notes to entertain you along the way.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The stress that we create for ourselves as entrepreneurs
- Showing up even if you’re not on your best
- What’s my take on stress and how it shifted over the years
- Our ability to create ‘false’ deadlines and how it tends to overtake our lives
- Marie Kondo your tasks – delegate, rearrange, and make space
- My four-step practical approach in navigating stressful situations with ease
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
Enjoyed this episode? You also might love:
- Ep 200 – Navigating Seasons of “Busy” Without Bringing Stress Vibes to Your Work
- Ep 191 – Building a Business with Intention: How to Stay Focused and Avoid Distractions
- Ep 156 – How to Make Showing Up for Your Brand More Fun
- Ep 148 – These 4 CEO Mindset Shifts Have Allowed Me to Grow My Online Business in a Way that Works for My Life
- Ep 118 – Your New Mantra: For Now, Not Forever