Hustle is one of those things that’s required to achieve big goals, but it should not overtake your life—remember, we’re building our business so that we can live.
If you’re wondering what it takes to really create a sustainable and profitable online brand using the Hint of Hustle philosophy—meaning we know it’s gonna take work, but it doesn’t mean it needs to consume ALL of our time and energy!
Today I’m going to share with you 7 specific habits that will set you up for success—these are not daily routines, tactics or strategies. Most of them are SKILLS that I see surfacing in the online space that separates those who are thriving from those who are constantly struggling.
So whether you’re crushing your goals this year and would like to continue the enthusiasm or you’re on a struggle train and can’t seem to gain traction— today’s episode will help you:
- raise your awareness level for how and where you’re spending your time and where you’re focused with your thinking
- identify an opportunity for you to lean in and establish healthier mindset habits so that your business can thrive
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
LINKS / PREVIOUS EPISODES MENTIONED:
- HoH Ep #195: The Money Block I Didn’t Realize I Had
- HoH EP #187: Hot Take: I Failed, Publicly and Here’s What I Learned
- THSS Ep #152: Make this Shift With Your Language to Operate Like 7 Figure CEO
- THSS Ep #151: How a Phone Call Changed Everything: Building a 8 Figure Business with James Wedmore
- THSS EP #150: The Best 3 things Entrepreneurship Can Give You (and it’s not money)
- THSS Ep #149: What It Really Takes to Work Less and Earn More [Episode Takeover with James Wedmore
- THSS Ep #148: These 4 CEO Mindset Shifts Have Allowed Me to Grow My Online Business in a Way that Works for My Life
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- THSS EP #171 – Don’t Let This Powerful Entrepreneurial Trait Sabotage Your Progress
- THSS EP #156 – How to Make Showing Up for Your Brand More Fun
- THSS EP #150 – The Best 3 things Entrepreneurship Can Give You (and it’s not money)
- THSS EP #114- When You Struggle to Own Your Expert Status
- THSS EP #98 – Cara Harvey: Productivity for Content Creators