Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
You’ve most likely heard of the concept of batching (doing similar tasks together to free up time) and love the idea. But if you find it challenging to adopt the concept into your business, it might be because of the way that you work. For most content creators who come from corporate, teaching or other professions, what made them a “success” in those environments won’t create the flexibility and freedom you seek as a business owner.
Enter my productivity obsessed guest today, Cara Harvey of A Purpose Driven Mom. In this episode we talk all things productivity for online entrepreneurs from making that mental shift in how we work, our take on hustle (which might surprise you), how to be intentional with your planning, content batching and overall time management to free you up for what matters most.
- What is hustle culture and is the term “hustle” always bad?
- Embrace the concept of seasons of push, rest and planning.
- Understand that productivity isn’t a one size fits all, you must know who you are and how you operate and plan accordingly.
- Leverage batching (and creating processes) in a way that works with your style.
- How to conduct a simple time analysis to gather data for how you’re actually spending your time so that you can create a customized plan.
About my guest, Cara Harvey
Cara Harvey is a wife, mom to a 14-year-old stepson, 5-year-old daughter, 3-year-old son, and a woman of God. She works as a mom empowerment coach and her mission is to provide women with the tools, resources, and community to reach their goals, empower themselves, find their happiness, and live a life by design. She does this via her blog, podcast, virtual community groups, and e-courses that help women learn to balance their lives, finances, schedules, health, and themselves!
Check out her podcast: Purpose Driven Mom Show