Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
In the busy world of entrepreneurship, it’s often challenging to say yes to when opportunities knock. When you’re swamped with work, getting in front of new audiences often takes a back seat. It’s all too easy to fall into ‘when/then’ syndrome, promising yourself that you’ll make time later.
But visibility helps consistently keep leads and clients coming in the door of your business-so your economic engine can keep chugging along. And the key to keeping it going? Your signature talk.
It’s the tool every business owner needs so you’re empowered to confidently say yes, without needing to reinvent the wheel every time you take the stage. When your message is dialed in, a signature talk keeps you in the spotlight, builds your brand, and cements your status as the go-to expert in your niche, even in your busiest of times.
In this episode, you’ll hear…
- A gut check to know if your to-do list is an excuse to delay going after what you want
- What to talk about instead if you don’t feel you have a signature talk in you
- How a signature talk gives you the freedom to keep building your visibility
- The jitters and self-doubt all speakers get, and the way to quiet them down
- Why it’s good business to align your talk with your primary service
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- LISTEN to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- WATCH the full video episode on YouTube
- READ the episode transcript
Enjoyed this episode? You also might love:
- Episode 190 – Crafting a Signature Talk: Tips for Customizing Your Message to Any Audience
- Episode 146: 5 Ways to Save Time and Get More From Podcasts & Speaking Gigs
- Episode 138 – Is Your Message Being Ignored? Make This One Change to Stand Out and Resonate with Your Ideal Person
- Episode 120 – How to Get Eyes on your Biz When You Don’t Have a Following
- Episode 61 – 5 Ways To Be Featured As A Guest Speaker
- Episode 42 – 5 Essential Truths for Crafting Your Signature Story
- Episode 26- 5 Ways to Repurpose your Signature Talk
- Episode 22 – Nail Your Topic: 5 Tips for Choosing Your Signature Talk Concept