Have you ever wondered how to customize a talk for a different audience? It’s a question I get asked all the time.
In this episode, I’ll share with you the approach I teach my clients to craft and tailor their message. You’ll learn tactical tips on how to expand or contract your talk, and the three levels of engagement that you can use to create a customized engagement activity that resonates with your audience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why having a signature talk can help establish you as an industry authority
- How to be intentional with your speaking by framing your ideas in a way that connects with both your audience and the host
- What makes your signature talk so unique
- Key questions to ask when preparing for speaking opportunities and customizing your talk
- The three levels of engagement that will help you fully engage your audience and inspire action
- Plus practical tips for customizing your talk for different audiences while staying true to your core message
So if you’re ready to take your speaking to the next level, tune in and discover how to create a signature talk that truly resonates with your audience.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
- Getting Paid To Speak: The Importance of Valuing Your Expertise With Lindsay Rogers
- The Results Of Practicing Your Signature Talk In Public Over 200 Times With Liz Wilcox
🔥Nail your message, hone your story and craft your rockin’ talk in just 3 days— be the first to know when The Signature Talk Accelerator opens. CLICK HERE to get on the waitlist
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- THSS EP #167 – 10 Stages You Could Be Speaking On Now to Attract Clients
- THSS Ep #162 – What Visibility Means and Why It’s Important for Your Online Business
- THSS EP #154 – Powerful Messaging Secret to Attract Clients You Actually Want to Work With
- THSS EP #148 – These 4 CEO Mindset Shifts Have Allowed Me to Grow My Online Business in a Way that Works for My Life
- THSS EP #139 – How to Improve When You’re Already a Good Speaker with Krystal Proffitt