Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
There’s a shift happening in the online business space as consumers are becoming increasingly turned off by overt selling tactics. So how can entrepreneurs adapt to the new way of selling online? This is a question that today’s guest and Sales Enablement Strategist, Luis Báez will answer (plus a whole lot more).
With over 14 years in Sales & Marketing, Luis brings a breadth of knowledge and experience that spans across Digital Advertising, Software-as-a-Service, and Sustainability — with a revenue impact of over $500 Million to date. This was one of the most practical and inspiring interviews I’ve had on the show. Luis spoke from his heart, and his truth from living in poverty to being an out gay Latino sales executive and how each experience has shaped how he teaches others to show up, serve well and stand out.
Since leaving his corporate sales life, Luis has dedicated his work to empowering and enabling underrepresented entrepreneurs and online businesses through his signature training and coaching program, The Sales Huddle™.
We focus much of our conversation on the innovative tool (and my new obsession), VideoAsk, where you can “interact face-to-face with your audience & build stronger business relationships”.
Text the word “Heather” to +1 (415) 548-8663 and Luis will send you all the examples he shared in today’s episodes plus the behind the scenes!
- What it looks like to make marketing, sales and operation decisions using values and metrics?
- The top 3 things that all clients ultimately want from you
- Tips for making the selling process more comfortable by making it less about you and more about your potential client
- How to improve the experience for your prospects and clients by leveraging the asynchronous video application VideoAsk
- Practical examples for how business owners are leveraging Video Ask within their business
- Innovative ideas to leverage video at different levels of your marketing funnel
- How growing up in poverty and being an out gay Latino sales executive has shaped how he uses his voice and designed his business
About my guest, Luis Báez
Luis is a Sales Enablement Strategist dedicated to serving online business owners including coaches, course creators, and consultants. With over 14 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Luis brings a breadth of knowledge and experience that spans across Digital Advertising, Software-as-a-Service, and Sustainability — with a revenue impact of over $500 Million to date.
When he’s not glued to his laptop Luis loves recreating dishes he sees on Chef’s Table, pretending to have a green thumb so he has an excuse to play with dirt, and riding his road bike on empty trails so he can go really fast without anyone getting in the way.
| Connect with Luis
Text the word “Heather” to +1 (415) 548-8663 and Luis will send you all the examples he shared in today’s episodes plus the behind-the-scenes!
Previous Episode / Tools Mentioned:
VideoAsk – a tool that allows you to get face-to-face with your prospects, customers, or audience through video.