Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Putting yourself out there can feel HARD. And being completely real, BOLD and opinionated? It can be terrifying (what will people think?!). So while many say they WANT to stand out, they choose instead to blend in.
But not today’s guest.
I wanted episode 100 to be special, so I sat down with the incredible Jill Stanton of Screw the Nine to Five for a real talk convo about life, business, being a mom and making noise.
In this episode, Jill opens up and shares her struggle of self-doubt, how she stays future focused and positive by changing her thoughts, and of course, we’ll talk about how Jill approaches speaking on a stage.
- How to switch that default mode of worrying to being willing
- Being conscious with your disempowering beliefs (and how you’re not aware you’re playing the victim)
- How to have better thoughts and upgrade your thinking
- What to do when you find yourself spinning again in this destructive thought pattern and how asking better questions can move you forward with this
- Assigning meanings to things can turn your life around and how wanting perpetuates the state of not having
- Training yourself to just notice the good things and being okay with allowing it to be a habit that you strengthen over time.
- Stop setting income goals and start switching to impact goals (think of the people you’re meant to serve!)
About my guest, Jill Stanton
Jill Stanton is Creator of Millionaire Girls Club—her slice of the internet where she hosts luxury retreats for women who are making millions and want to create meaningful friendships with other badass women.
She’s also the co-founder of Screw The Nine To Five, an online education and coaching company that was coined by Forbes as “a destination for up-and-coming online entrepreneurs” and has inspired tens of thousands of new entrepreneurs to quit their jobs, build thriving businesses and create lives of meaning and purpose.
When she’s not CEO’ing she can be found traveling the world with her husband, Josh and their little guy, Kai.
| Connect with Jill
Listen to The Screw The Nine To Five Podcast
Check out Millionaire Girls Club
Books mentioned in episode: