When it comes to business (and life), the question we should continually be asking ourselves is:
Where am I going and how am I growing?
Now, I’m not shy about talking about how important personal development is to your business and I highly encourage my students and clients to invest in their development by attending live events.
To give you a little taste of just how transformational these experiences can be, I’m sharing about my experience at Brendon Burchard’s live event, HPX (High Performance Experience). Specifically, the 7 insights that resonated most with me that I think will do the same for you.
- Going through the motions is the death of high performance.
- Evaluate your practice is not your personhood.
- People at the highest level strategically release (let it go).
- It doesn’t matter how many people say no to you, as long as you say yes to yourself.
- A person’s gratitude for life is most demonstrated in their time at management.
- Bring the joy: get yourself feeling so good that other people can’t knock it out of you.
- Honor the struggle.
// Share your favorite nugget from this episode. Take a screenshot and post to IG stories and tag me @theheathersager #hintofhustle
// Ready for more? Hit that SUBSCRIBE button so you don’t miss the next Hint of Hustle episode.