When it comes to starting and growing your business, there’s A LOT to think about— from having the best product on the market, to lead generation and to making sales.
It’s challenging to get your head around all these moving parts..but as my Mentor and Business Coach James Wedmore says—how you see business will determine what’s possible for you.
In today’s episode, I’m welcoming James back to the show for a fun and valuable conversation around the most important things you need to focus on in your business and how you can design it to serve the lifestyle that you want and desire.
(Check out Ep #151: How a Phone Call Changed Everything: Building a 8 Figure Business with James Wedmore– it would be a really good follow up to listen to today’s episode)
We covered a lot of ground today—from VOCALITY on how you deliver your information (obvi my love language!), ways to position yourself as an authority, what it takes to create an irresistible offer and a simple sale strategy to turn your passion and purpose into a real, scalable business.
I love James’ approach to business and the inspiring stories he shares about other business owners achieving incredible results in the last 12 months. I hope you get as much from it as I did.
In this episode, James shares:
- The important distinction between show vs tell when positioning yourself as an online expert
- Why people underestimate the value in creating a simple path and solution
- Pivoting to prioritizing profit over perfection
- Why a lot of what leads to success is fricking boring
- Examples of online business owners hitting huge goals by going all in on one offer
- Turning your audience objections into an opportunity
- His viewpoint on what’s at stake every time we speak to our audience
About James Wedmore:
James launched The Mind Your Business Podcast and his signature program (Business By Design) to help other content creators, authors and coaches make their mark online and leave an impression that LASTS.
Building a 8-figure business has given James the financial freedom to do exactly what he wants. His mission is simple: show business owners how to make serious cash doing what they’re good at, so all work and no play becomes all work is play.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
PREVIOUS EPISODES MENTIONED:
The Doors to Business By Design open ONE time a year for just 4 DAYS! Register now to be the FIRST notified once we open up the doors to Business By Design in June 2024! <<CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WAITLIST>>