Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Most marketing gurus tell you to nail your messaging you have to know exactly who you’re talking to. And they’re not wrong, but what if your audience doesn’t sound like you, look like you, or even live on the same continent?
You’re about to meet Meera Kothand, a digital marketing strategist and Amazon best-selling author who built her successful online business working with clients on the other side of the world. She helps solopreneurs and small business owners go from sub-zero when they’re just starting out to getting to that first milestone of making a full-time income from their online business.
Get ready for a refreshing, insightful and tactical conversation on elevating your brand voice and connecting with your audience on another level.
- What is a brand voice and the role of this for business owners when it comes to attracting the right people?
- Your brand voice as a manifestation of your brand’s personality
- How to craft a compatible brand voice for your audience using the three C’s (Change, Contrast, Conflict) while maintaining your authenticity, especially when they don’t look or sound like you.
- Your brand personality will evolve as your business grows
- Meera shares the challenges she has faced in the digital marketing space and how she has adapted and is now helping others to do the same.
- Tips to create a consistent brand voice with your intended audience, without losing yourself along the way
- Plus how to connect with people with storytelling and just leading them with what they actually need
About my guest, Meera Kothand
Meera is an email marketing strategist and 3X Amazon Bestselling Author of the books The One Hour Content Plan, The Blog Startup & But I’m not an Expert!. She is also the publisher of MeeraKothand.Com, an award-winning site listed as the Top100 sites for solopreneurs in 2020, 2018 and 2017 and the popular CREATE Planners.
Using her unique Profitable Email System™ and ADDICTED Business framework, she makes powerful marketing strategies simple and relatable so that small business owners can build a tribe that’s addicted to their zone of genius.
| Connect with Meera
Previous episode mentioned:
Binge listen to all our episodes around “Stories…”