As you pause and reflect this time of year (as many of us do), I bet showing up in a more magnetic way is one of those aspirational goals you’ve set for yourself.
And here’s the thing you need to know for next year:
Pitching and guest speaking will never be an urgent task on your list.
But they will continue to be one of the most effective ways to reach cold-to-you- audiences that warm quickly through the credibility the host gives you.
Getting seen isn’t just about booking podcast interviews. It’s about having a strategic plan to speak on the right platforms, to the right audience with the right message.
Let 2022 be the year you consistently show up and share your message to grow your audience and authority. Tune in to this bonus episode from my final live training of this year to learn my strategy for INTENTIONAL VISIBILITY to help you save time and get results right out of the gate in the new year.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is visibility in the real context of what we do in the online space
- Content Trap and Visibility Trap – how you can avoid and stop falling into these traps
- Intentional visibility – Quantity vs Quality
- Understanding your audience
- Why more PR does not equate to more revenue