Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
As we think about entering this next quarter with the end of the year coming into view, it might feel tempting to coast for the next few months. Today is a reminder that you have big goals and NOW is the time to make them happen.
Today’s guest, business coach Katie Wussow will help you create a strategic plan for the fourth quarter and will share some mistakes people make when it comes to the planning process, specifically goal setting and how you could avoid them (hint: if you’re a dreamer who loves coming up with the ideas, but falls short on following through with the actual steps to make it happen, pay close attention). This conversation is a must-listen if you want to level up your approach in your business and to create more flexibility and freedom to do the things you want.
Inside this episode, you’ll learn:
- If your current plan is actually a plan or a glorified “to-do” list
- How to set a strategic priority for the quarter (and why it will be a game-changer)
- The real reason why most businesses fail with their planning
- A simple way to ward off avoid shiny object syndrome without shutting down your creative ideas
- How to set up the last 3 months of the year in a way you will actually stick to
Book mentioned in episode:
About my guest, Katie Wussow
Katie is a business coach who helps entrepreneurs start and grow businesses so they can make a living doing what they love. She helps passionate creatives take their dreams and turn them into an actionable business plan. On her podcast The Game Changer she combines “dream big” encouragement with no-nonsense business guidance. Katie is a Texpat living in Washington, D.C. with her husband and two daughters.
| Connect with Katie
Turn your biggest goals into action steps! Download Katie’s FREE 90-day planning template and turn your ideas and dreams into a focused and actionable plan.